Fees And What's Included
How much does first class care cost?
We have a variety of rooms to suit every budget and requirement with some being more spacious or having superior views and/or other additional facilities.
Charges depend on the room type you choose and the level of care you require which we will assess when we meet you. As a guide for people paying privately, rooms range from £182 per day. We have variety of rooms with some being more spacious or having superior views and/or other additional facilities. These are available at a daily supplement to the standard room fee.
Care home fees and funding can be confusing so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be very happy to talk through them with you.
This is the third home that he has lived in and is by far the best
My father has been in Prospect House for five months now and has settled into a routine thanks to the patience and kindness of all the staff who support him.
This is the third home that he has lived in and is by far the best. Residents needing EMI nursing care are treated with great dignity and respect. Carers are always positive and professional and concerns are quickly addressed when raised.
I visit my father almost daily and I am constantly impressed by the quality of the food, the speed with which his laundry is washed and the phenomenal care that he is shown/receives. It is all very reassuring for my family.
What exactly is included?
Your fee includes all the essential things needed to keep your loved one comfortable and well cared for:
- Bedroom accommodation
- Care and support from staff to help with daily living in line with the resident’s care plan
- All meals, beverages and snacks
- Use of communal lounges and facilities
- Access to and use of communal grounds/gardens
- Activities and recreational programme
- Mobile Library Service (provided by Cheshire West and Chester Council)
- Religious services
- Portable telephone and fax service
- Internet access and Email (Skype calls by arrangement)
- Full laundry service or access to do own laundry if preferred
- Access to and use of any aids and/or appliances according to individual needs, including hoists, wheelchairs, walking aids and assisted bathing and shower facilities
- Full housekeeping services
- Heating and lighting
- Safekeeping of valuables if requested
- Lockable safe located in bedroom for personal items or self-administered medication if requested
These items are down to personal preference and circumstance and so are not included:
- Newspapers and magazines
- Purchase of clothes and toiletries
- Hair dressing in the home's salon for perms, hair colouring and specialist nail/feet treatments
- Dry cleaning
- Non-NHS health services and treatment by dentists or opticians
- Non-prescription medication
- Social and travel costs for privately arranged trips
- Private telephone costs
What to do now
Ready to take the next step? Please select from one of the options below to contact us or why not give us a call on 01948 800692 for a confidential chat about your requirements or click here to email us.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Would You Like A Brochure?
Please click on the button below to request your brochure
P.S. Prospect House is a very much sought after home with limited rooms. To avoid disappointment we recommend calling at your earliest convenience to arrange a call or to secure your room.